https://www.westerwald.info/ausflugsziele sind fantastisch
Protestant Church Manderbach
The Protestant church in Manderbach: During a fire on 18 June 1825, the school and the village chapel were reduced to rubble in addition to numerous residential buildings. However, the people were not discouraged and, with great personal commitment, rebuilt the chapel on its original site.
On 18 October 1831, the newly built place of worship was solemnly consecrated. The church has a barrier-free side entrance.
Between the parish hall and the church is the "Old Schoolyard", which is used as a car park but also occasionally for open-air services and parish events. The annual "Advent Magic" and the village festival will hopefully also take place here again soon.