The Jewish cemetery at Oberholz was used from 1717 to 1939.
The cemetery served as a burial place for members of the Jewish community of Ellar, from the villages of Ellar, Hausen, Waldernbach, Lahr, Frickhofen and Langendernbach.
Numerous gravestones, some with Hebrew inscriptions, have been preserved. The cemetery is located on the outskirts of the village, on a steep slope on the Oberholz hill. The cemetery was renovated in 2000.