https://www.westerwald.info/ausflugsziele sind fantastisch
Haiger city wall
The 5 m high and 1.40 m wide enclosure wall ran around the entire town at that time. The last remains were demolished after the fire of 1827, except for this small piece, which served as the back wall for a workshop. The preserved part has been restored and can be visited today opposite the Deichmann shop.