Feldkapelle (Marienkapelle)

Brief description

Chapel from 1908. Translated with

Detailed description

The chapel was built in 1908 by Andreas Meurer IV. She was donated by his siblings Maria Anna and Anna Katharina Meurer from Girod. The chapel is consecrated to the Mother of God Maria. It is located outside the village in the open field and is framed by four lime trees. The oldest summer lime tree is a natural monument.

Contact and directions

Großer Markt 12
56410 Montabaur