The representative building at the foot of the Schlossberg was built in 1766 as a horse stable and breeding station for the lordly horses. It was once surrounded by extensive paddocks; the valuable breeding stallions were kept in the zoo behind it. Later, when horse husbandry on a grand scale had become superfluous, the building was rebuilt and has since served as the seat of various authorities.
Translated with www.deepl.com
Once built as a horse stable and breeding station for the lordly horses. Translated with www.deepl.com