The town hall was built in 1901 on the banks of the small river Heller.
Already after a few years the building was extended: In 1913/1914 a mayor's service apartment was added. In 1961 a second extension was added, which was popularly ridiculed as a "Maggi cube" due to its square shape. In 2005 it was torn down again and replaced by a modern extension in 2007.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator