The square tower, the oldest part of the Lower Hadamar parish church, stands out for its compact, massive construction and a small three-leaf window in Gothic style.
It documents the fortified church character of the old church building. The stone pedestal supports a displaced half-timbered upper floor. To the northeast it is followed by the neo-Gothic nave, which replaced a smaller previous building in 1886. The interior has very narrow side aisles. The nave is spanned by a ribbed vault, the choir by a canopy vault.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator