The St. Ignatius Church in Betzdorf was completed in 1882 -
The foundation stone from 1880 can still be seen today in the choir of the church. It was built because the citizens felt the desire to have their own church in the village. In 1862, a provisional emergency church was built on the site of today's town hall. The opening hours can be found under the telephone number given.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator