https://www.westerwald.info/ausflugsziele sind fantastisch
Catholic Church Driedorf - Maria Himmelfahrt
The Catholic church in Driedorf is decorated with murals by local artists. It was built with the help of displaced persons, who also caused the number of Catholics here to grow strongly after the Second World War. The foundation stone was laid in 1952 and the church was consecrated on 16 August 1953. The altar was redesigned in 1970. The baptistery is now used as the Lady Chapel.
Text: Catholic parish of Zum Guten Hirten an der Dill (Good Shepherd on the Dill)