Allmannshäuser Kapellchen

Detailed description

The small chapel dates from 1893 and is already the second chapel on this site. The predecessor building was already erected in 1607. The Allmannshäuser Kapelle originally housed a regionally known statue of the Virgin Mary, which was stolen in 1986. Since then, a wrought-iron gate has protected the interior of the chapel.

Translated with

Brief description

Small chapel from 1893. Translated with

Contact and directions

Alois-Jäger-Platz 1
56410 Montabaur