Search & book accommodation
Located in the centre of town but in attractive surroundings on the banks of the Lahn, the Emser thermal baths are a new addition to the wellness facilities in this spa town on the river. The attractive location offers guests sweeping, romantic views of the beautiful river landscape, and a taste of the Bad Ems thermal water, which is famous beyond the country’s borders.
The modern thermal baths boast seven pools at different temperatures, all of them filled with precious Bad Ems thermal water. The Sidroga® herbal steam bath, salt inhalation with the famous Emser Salz® and the unique rainfield provide the finishing touches.
• Exercise and therapy pool 30°C (swimming)
• Indoor thermal pool 33°C
• Warm bubbling pool 36°C
• Hot pool 38°C
• Sidroga steam bath (47°C, 100% relative air humidity)
• Cold pool
• Outdoor thermal pool 34°C in the winter, 30°C in the summer
• Outdoor sports pool with solar heating in the summer months 24–26°C
• Special highlights include Emser Salz® inhalation and a unique rainfield
The sauna park is an ideal place to relax and feel good. Depending on preferences, people can enjoy some me time in the traditional Finnish sauna or salt sauna, in the moderate heat of the sanarium, in a sauna with a view, or in a steam bath. To round off the experience, there is a large sauna garden with a modern infusion sauna and a river sauna on a platform on the Lahn – a special highlight that opened in spring 2014.
• Sanarium (57°C, 55% air humidity)
• Steam bath (intensive steam at 45–47°C, 100% air humidity)
• Plunge pool
• Relaxation area
• Lounge with open fire
• Garden sauna (90°C, 10–20% relative air humidity) with views of the Lahn River
• Sauna garden
• Hot foot bath
• Quiet sauna (Finnish sauna with salt stones, 85–90°C, 10–20% air humidity)
The WellnessGalerie offers classic massages, exotic spa and beauty treatments, nourishing baths and packs and an attractive hammam. Whatever type of relaxation you choose, there is something for everyone here.
• Classic and exotic massages
• Beauty treatments
• Kaiserbad luxury bath
• Nourishing baths
• Warming water bed
• Steam bath & foam massages
Find out more about the Emser Therme in Bad Ems. (only german)