Old dye house (House of Associations) Herborn

The Old Dye Works (1676) was originally a workshop building with four entrances and a flat. In the 18th century, the dyers' guild grew stronger with the introduction of blue dyeing. Today, utensils and blue-printing blocks can still be seen in the exhibition area of the building. In the meantime, the rooms are available to Herborn clubs for use (e.g. making music, playing chess, painting). On the lower floors there is a spacious area for events and exhibitions.

Translated with DeepL (www.deepl.com).

Brief description

Formerly a workshop building with four entrances and a flat, today a house of associations.

Opening hours

Viewing by appointment

Contact and directions

Mühlbach 5/7
35745 Herborn