Hunger Tower Waldbrunn

Part of the town wall (town charter 10.07.1372) and medieval prison of the district court of St. Maximinus zu Ellar (used until the end of the 14th century), renovated by the Ellar Culture and History Society.

Brief description

Hunger Tower

Part of the town wall (town charter 10.07.1372)

Opening hours

Opening hours: Permanently open

Information: Tourist and Beautification Association, Mr. Dominik Becher, Tel.: 0 64 79 / 24 74 87 or 0170/8170000

Contact and directions

Kirchstraße 4
65620 Waldbrunn-Ellar