Old mortuary chapel of the former churchyard.
The old mortuary chapel of the former churchyard is embedded in an ensemble of half-timbered houses next to the parish church. It was first mentioned in 1439 and is called St Anne's Chapel (also known as Fuhrmann's Chapel). The row of houses includes several buildings in which the parish vicars used to live. The boys' school was also housed here at times.