Mountain biking Westerwald
Are you looking for mountain bike routes in the Westerwald?
The Westerwald offers varied mountain bike tours!
The Northern Westerwald - a region where mountain bikers will get their money's worth. Whether you are looking for flowing trails, routes or leisurely round trips: the Northern Westerwald offers the ideal starting point.
Mountain bikers get their money's worth on five different circuits in the Northern Westerwald. In addition to the main route, four varied alternative routes promise sporting challenges.
A total of around 80 km are signposted throughout and invite you to a special experience of nature. For impressive driving experiences, sporting strength and good driving ability are sufficient. Those who want to spend their time here are just as right as mountain bikers seeking nature enjoyment.
You will find the following mountain bike routes in the Westerwald:
- Hauptroute (A): approx. 45 km, 1,150 m ascent. Start: Alsdorf, crossroads Imhäuser Straße (round tour)
- Füsseberg-Runde (B): approx. 14 km, 370 m ascent. Start: Biersdorf, town centre (round tour)
- Bergmannspfad (C): approx. 8 km, 130 m ascent. Start: Daaden, Zur Hüllbuche (round tour)
- Galgenkopf-Runde (D): approx. 13 km, 380 m ascent. Start: Schutzbach, near railway station (round tour)
- Scheuerberg-Schleife (E): approx. 10 km, 350 m ascent. Start: Betzdorf, town hall (round tour)