Search & book accommodation
Cycling in the Westerwald: The natural, active way to re-energise yourself!
Bike tours in the Westerwald with road and mountain bikes
Experience the Westerwald on two wheels and discover its scenic and cultural diversity on signposted routes that include parts of the Rhine and Lahn cycle trails. Whether you like leisurely bike rides or racing, peace and quiet or things to see and do – we have the perfect cycle tour for you:
• Westerwaldschleife - Cycle in a loop around the Westerwald
• Nassau-Wäller-Runde – A circular tour in the Elbbach region
• Nister-Radweg – Beautiful river valley, small hills
• Wied-Radweg – Cycle from one end of the river to the other
• Westerwald-Rhein-Radweg – From the Rhine across the Westerwald
• Radweg Südlicher Westerwald – Ceramics and the Gelbach Valley
• Radrundweg Puderbacher Land – A round trip for the whole family
• Saynbach-Radrundweg – natural and peaceful
• Ruhr-Sieg-Radweg – From the Northern Westerwald to North Rhine-Westphalia
• Local circular cycle routes – Explore the Westerwald on signposted circular routes
• Westerwald mountain bike network – Energetic challenges in the Northern Westerwald
The varied routes in the beautiful Westerwald countryside are perfect for cycle touring.